|Bruce Mitchell Biography
Bruce is a Spiritual Philosopher, Videographer, Website Creator, Healer & Father.
Click on the headings below to learn more.
Health & Healing
- Flower Essence Practitioner Certificate with FES (Flower Essence Society).
- Diploma in Reflexology with Chris Stormer.
- Aromatherapy Bodywork Certificate with Shirley Price Aromatherapy.
- Qualifications also in:
Shiatsu; G-Jo Acupressure; Colour Therapy; Basic Anatomy &
Physiology; First Aid; Divorce Mediation; Health & Nutritional
Science; Beauty Care & Personality.
- Attended other healing
courses like: Spiritual Healing, Esoteric Healing, Crystal Healing,
Chinese Medicine, Metamorphic Technique, Bach Flower Remedies.
- Very basic French & Spanish.
- Diploma in Spanish.
- BSc (Hons) Open is nearly complete, as can claim a BSc.
- Diploma of Higher Education Open [like a Foundation Degree].
- Five Certificates: (1) Natural Sciences; (2) Contemporary Science; (3) Higher Education in Social Sciences; (4) Higher Education in Natural Sciences; (5) Higher Education Open.
- 29 modules passed.
- 395 credits at Level 1; 165 credits at Level 2; 60 credits at Level 3 (120 credits is one year of full-time study, one credit is 10 hours of learning).
- Travelled to 41 (of ±200) countries and 6 (of 7) continents.
Advanced Open Water Scuba Diver.
- 'Basic Survival Course' Certificate.
- Vehicle training
includes: Advanced Driving; Carjacking Prevention; Off-Road; Motorcycle
Experienced Rider; Superbike School; Yachting; HGV.
- Other adventures include: parachute and bungy jumps, swimming with wild dolphins, Total Warrior.
- Martial Arts. Trained briefly in: Tai Chi, Karate, Aikido, Judo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Combat Submission Wrestling, Target Focus Training.
Still aiming to dance well, but have tried: Flamenco, Salsa, Ballroom
& Latin, Middle Eastern, Partner Work, Scottish Country, Modern,
Expression, Biodanza, 5Rhythms, Shakti Dance, Eurhythmy, Paneurhythmy, Sacred Dance.
- So many workshops and trainings by diverse teachers over 30 years! Most recently, four by William Bloom. My highlights would be work with Lilla Bek, Dr Jean Houston, and Celtic shaman Ceridwen.
Science widely studied, including: yoga, pranayama (breath work), astrology, alchemy,
anthropogeny, Kabbala, sacred geometry, numerology, esoteric
psychology, transpersonal psychology, parapsychology, the human subtle energy
system, tarot, symbolism, angels and mysticism.
- See 'Community Work'.
- Assisted Magda Inglethorpe and Janine Sandler at their College of Esoteric Sciences in Johnannesburg from 1988-1991.
- Spiritual 'Grand Design': Created a Magical Castle and a Sorcerer's Cave. Butterfly Haven Castle hyperlinks
still exist 10 years after it was closed in 2007. It was a 4 star
self-catering guesthouse. It also ran kid's birthday parties and helped
the disadvantaged. It featured on SABC's Free Spirit magazine TV show.